Friday, January 29, 2010

To much to do! AGH!

So, I have so much to do. Since Mr. Ogden (a Saint John High teacher) is really pushing me along in this whole Mabel Peters getting recognized of National Historical Significance. I really want it to happen, but there is so much to do that it is hard to keep up. I have a few letters to write, plus a whole bunch of radio stations and stuff to call, and it is so crazy! I hate making phone calls, so I am majorly procrastinating on that one. Letter I can do. I am almost done those, thank goodness. If you can, (meaning whoever is reading this) please write a letter to Jim Prentice, Minister of Environment, to declare Mabel Peters a person of National Historical Significance. You can find his Ottawa address probably online. I gotta go write some letters, so Bye!
MORIACLE!!:)

1 comment: