Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here's a long one!

Hi there whoever actually reads this thing. When did I last post? Oh my life, has it been a week? Uh ya, doesn't feel like it. At all. I kept meaning to post, but now that I'm doing this 'post longer than one paragraph' thing, I like having plenty of time. Well, I think I will go back and do the whole what I did each day thing. It works. Ok, here we go.

Friday: Umm, I did school, then I went to Grace's church and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. It was pretty good.. I saw it before. Then I went to Grace's house and we hung out and I drank pop! Now, hat probably sounds kinda strange except, I hadn't drank pop since June. I decided to challenge myself and not drink pop for a long time. Evelyn had bought Grace and I these really awesome pop bottle can thins in the states, but she forgot I didn't drink it. Then I was like, you know what Evelyn, I want to drink i so I''m gonna. It was good. Then we started watching a movie with Megan, Evelyn, Zara, Sheila, and Zara's cousin. But then Grace and I ditched and went to talk and draw.

Saturday: Well, Grace and I talked and drew until like 4:30... First time in a while that we stayed up that late. Usually we go to sleep earlier than that, but we had lots to talk about I guess. Yea, so we stayed up into the wee hours XD Haha anyways, then we slept. Then we woke up and we hung out. After that we went tot he church and sang to practice for Exalt auditions which are on Sunday... so nervous. Yea, then we went back to the house and sang more and hung out and yea.

Sunday: Went to church. Helped Allan clean up the water he spilled trying to trip Mike. That was funny. Then during the sermon Allan and I made stuff out of chocolate wrappers. I made a person :D She was cool, until Allan smushed her... Grrr. Then drove home with Allan and Hannah. After getting home and walking the dog, Hannah, Allan, and I went to the mall and met Kyle and Lindsay and hung out for a while. Kyle and I ditched for a while, but then we found the rest of them. Then Lindsay, Kyle, and I went to the Sea Dogs game, which was fun. Lindsay was ticked cause Kyle and I walked around and left her by herself... Woopsie. But she's okay now, phewf! After the game, I went home and Martha, Hannah, and Allan, and I hung out in Martha's room until ten after eleven when Allan left. He, a grade nine student, was helping Martha with her university math... smart people.

Monday: Did school and walked the dog. Then in the evening had a brain storm session with the puppet team. We got some pretty cool plans. I can't wait! Then I drove home with the Youngs. Then Kyle called me at like nine thirty, so talked to him until like twenty to eleven. I was super hyper, so that was hilarious. Then talked to Grace on the phone for like five minutes. After that I went to bed.

Tuesday: Walked the dog and did school. Then I went to Grace's house to practice Exalt stuff with Sheila and Evelyn. I got a lot done so that was good. Zoe was over too, so after supper we played Apples to Apples, which is a really good game.. Good times. Then went home and yet again slept.

Wednesday: School, walked dog. Then I went skating which was really fun because I hung out with Margie and Hannah Law the whole time. There was storm so did pretty much nothing for the rest of the day.

Thursday... AKA today: Humm, walked dog, did school. At lunch a newspaper lady called and told me that they are doing another article on the whole Mabel Peters things, so I have to go get my picture taken for the article on the weekend. It is really cool because Mabel Peters may be getting recognized at a national level and so that would be cool! Anyways, I went to the library all on my loneliness and did research on my project for this year. I met up with one of the local historians who I had been talking to about the Mabel thing and he is going to send me some info for my project this year, which is going to be on the history of Mispec Beach. After that I came home. And ate. Then came to my room to type this.

Well I guess I will go now since The Mentalist is on in a bit and I have to do some science. Bye!

MORIACLE!!:)

3 comments:

  1. We need to hang out after exams are done, because I'm totally going to have nothing to do with all that studying and homework out of the way. Or, rather, I'll actually have time to do something other than homework and studying.

    Your blog makes me happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My blog makes you happy! Yes, we need to do this... When are you going to be done exams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy week (well, parts of it!)

    Exalt tomorrow! You're gonna be great.

    K

    ReplyDelete