Thursday, January 14, 2010

La di da... any who

I'm bored today. And sleepy. Did a whole whack of school today though, which is good. Yesterday was fun. I did school, then went skating. It was pretty interesting... Mostly tried to skate away from Lindsay, since she is just a tad psychotic... But hilarious any ways. Also ranted to Evelyn and Erin about how I am auditioning for Exalt in eleven (now ten) days and am completely and utterly unprepared. For those who don't know this, Exalt is a choir that travels all through the states and stuff for a few weeks in the summer. Sheila, Daniel, Megan, and Evelyn (Grace's siblings) have all gone before, and Grace and I are both auditioning for it.

But ya, I ranted about that for a while, then that is when the fleeing from Lindsay came in. But any ways, after home school skate was done Lindsay, Kyle, and I waited to meet Andrea. Then she came, and we skated at the free skate. It was fun, except I got abused by Andrea and Lindsay. Grrr... After a while, Julianne came and she waited for us to be done. After a while we got off the ice, and Lindsay and Kyle left.

Julianne, Andrea, and I went to Andrea's school, then went to her house, where we proceeded to watch some, shall we say... interesting... Youtube videos. Yea, then we ate pizza and went to youth group. We played this game where two people are on a team and each team has a square made of tape on the floor. The point of the game is to get the "garbage" (pieces of cardboard) out of your little square and into another teams. I would like to say right now that Allan and I pretty much killed at that game. We won three out of five rounds... Epic win. Then we talked. And then I went home and talked to Grace on the phone. And that was my day yesterday... Very detailed, isn't it? Well, I guess I will post later. Bye!

MORIACLE!!:)

3 comments:

  1. I like the trend that is emerging with the long posts often...
    Continue with that...:)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I will... I thought I didn't like posting, but have realized I do! probably not today... maybe... but hopefully tomorrow!
    MORIACLE!!:)

    ReplyDelete