Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shopping, Julianne!, fat red mittens, smashing into trees, "The Battle of the Skinny's", skiing, dying on the lift, sleeping, BLOG!

Well hello there! I had pretty much the best past few days! I shall tell you all about it! Lets see....

Thursday: Went for a 1 km. run. Yes, I know that isn't very long, but I have to get back into the swing of things. School, yuck... but then I went shopping with Grace, Evelyn, Megan, and Erin. I tried on some dresses for no reason at all, and I bought an awesome plaid shirt that is like awesome! And a sweater that is wonderfully green. I am absolutely in love I suppose :) Then we went to Starbucks and I got an iced green tea. Next we went to Urban Planet, where I bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans. One pair is just normal and the other is... gulp... yellow! Actually, they look flippen awesome :D Then we went to dinner because Grandma was leaving for home the next day.

Friday: Well, that was a boring day. Went for a run, school, Grandma left. I was supposed to go to a Sea Dogs game, but Kyle had to clock Lindsay's game last minute... Oh well.

Saturday: Julianne came over! It was awesome and we walked around and ranted to each other about pretty much everything... I love talking to her :) Then we sat in my room for like more than hour just talking again! That was a good day.

Sunday: Walked the dog, then went to church. Wore Lindsay Bawn's fat red mittens through the sermon. Mmm cozy. Then I went to Hannah's house and hung out with her and Cailey. Then we went sliding with Margie and Kaelen. I smashed into a tree... Good times. Then I went home and that is when "The Battle of the Skinny's " as I like to call it happened. You see I really wanted to wear my new yellow skinny's to skiing, that was the next day. Dearest Mumsy didn't want me to wear them because you aren't supposed to wear jeans skiing. But finally I made her change her mind. (I should be a lawyer) Then I got my stuff ready for skiing the next day.

Monday: I woke up at 5:00. I was so tired, and I just couldn't go back to sleep. Then at 7:00 I got out of bed and got ready to go. I made an awesome smoothie for breakfast. Then Grace and the fam came to pick me up and I left the house in the aforementioned banana pants. And also the new green sweater. I love that outfit. Then we drove to Poley Mountain, and we got all our rental stuff and went up on the hills. I just have to say this right now, and I will probably say this about 16 more times before I am finished this blog. I LOVE SKIING! It is so addictive, just flying down the hill! Well anyways, Grace and I skied until lunch with Rachel and Lindsay. Then we ate. Sunday night I made this amazing sandwich on French bread, and everyone was jealous, as they should be because that thing was so good! Then Grace and I went back out with Graeme, Kyle, and Logan. Then after a while, Grace and Graeme kind of ditched I guess. Then I skied with Kyle and Logan. I LOVE SKIING! Then guess what I did. I went down a black diamond hill! It was really really really steep at the top, but they (Kyle and Logan) said that it was the easiest one. Logan went down really fast, but Kyle waited for me as I took like ten freaking minutes to get down the hill! I felt kinda bad, but there was no way that I was just going to zoom down that thing like a mad person the first time! Then we got to the bottom, and went back on the ski lift, were they continued to tell me that it was the hill over a bit that was the easy one. So then I had to go on that one that was only slightly easier. Oh well, I'm tough. I actually had fun. Then Rachel joined us. That was cool. I wiped out once around then. I was racing Rachel and I kinda was cutting a corner to close and went up on the ridge. When I came down, Kyle zoomed in front of me and I clipped the back of his ski and we both went flying, along with Rachel too. Margie came and skied down with us, but then I lost her :( After a while of skiing, and after Logan disappeared (No clue where he went) Kyle, Rachel, and I went back to the lodge. Rachel had to go, but Grace, Graeme, Kyle and I all went back out and skied for a while. Then we met up Vance and William. When were getting on the ski lift Vance, Kyle, and William were already to get on, and I wasn't sure who I was going on with (either them, or Grace and Graeme). Then Graeme goes "So you getting on with those bad boys?" It was so hilarious, He just didn't want me to go with him and Grace XD Any ways I went with the "bad boys" and I looked back because Grace and Graeme were behind us and then Grace shot me. And I was dead. It is because we play this on going game where if someone looks you in the eyes and pretends to shoot you with a blow dart you have to drop where you are, and you are dead until someone "pulls the dart out of your neck". So I was dead on the ski lift, and no one on the lift knew how to play, except Kyle, but He doesn't really get it. Finally, Grace told Vance how to save me. Then I was alive when I got off the lift. Phewph. Then we all skied some more, then we went back to the lodge. Then Grace and I ditched real quick and went skiing by ourselves. Mwuaha no boys! Then we went back and got out of all our stuff and drove home. And then I ate some food, and went to lay down and listen to music. But I sorta fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later. Then I couldn't fall asleep that night because I was sort of awake and I still felt like I was going down the hill and I kept moving my legs the way I would if I was skiing. It was weird. But I finally fell asleep.

Tuesday: School, and blogged. That's it :)

Wow, that was a really long post! Probably really boring, but it was fun for me! Any who, I won't waste anymore of your time now, so Bye!
MORIACLE!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding, me I love long posts!

    Sounds like a fun/jam packed couple of days.

    Skiing sounds fun...

    Did the sledding-tree accident alter your skiing experience at all?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's Logan? And who's Vance?
    I've only tried going down that hill once (my dad made me). I ended up falling about 2 ft from the top and not being able to get up because I was sliding down the hill on my stomach and I was crying and my dad had to pull me up the hill and I am never doing that again.
    Yep.
    Anyhow...
    Lovely long post!!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaelen: No, the sledding injury didn't bug me too much, but it did hurt when I fell :S

    Margie: Logan is a homeschooler from Moncton. Do you remember Lynden? Well it is her older brother. Vance is one of the Mathesons. Ok, that really sucks going down that hill like that... So happy I didn't hear that one till after I had gone down. Phewph!

    MORIACLE!!:)

    ReplyDelete