Sunday, January 24, 2010

Humm...

So my audition was today... It went alright, not nearly as well as I had hoped. But I got to see the BBC choir thing sing, and I got to see Megan and Dan and Katie and Kenny! It was super awesome, and they all did really well. Today,I realized that people who are singing make HILARIOUS facial expressions! It was so funny to see certain people. Like some people's eyes bug out and there mouths open wide enough to eat a flippen cabbage! But anywho, I am quite sleepy, so this, unfortunately, must be cut short. I shall blog another time. Bye!
MORIACLE!!:)

4 comments:

  1. "Like some people's eyes bug out and there mouths open wide enough to eat a flippen cabbage!"

    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you did great...don't worry! You sing a lot better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margie... And Kaelen, did you like that line? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you did just fine :). and, yes, I enjoyed the cabbage line, too.

    ReplyDelete