Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!!!

HI everyone! I am back from Ottawa and I had an AMAZING time! I met so many new people from all over Canada. I haven't seen my new friend for 14 hours and I already miss them! We did alot of neat stuff at the fair though. We got to meet the Speaker of The House, showcase our projects, have bus tours, walking tours, go to an art gallery, see the mint, go to the National Library, see the light show at Parliament Hill, go to the war museum, and about 50,000 other things (eh Dominique?:P) I am pretty tired, so I don't really know what else to say. Bye :)
MORIACLE!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. :))
    Sorry we couldn't make it to the playground renaming...just got back from Bathurst and the terrors which we call my cousins....not really....they're just way hyper and they always fight with each other....but when they're not fighting or yelling they're fun...:))
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats all right :) I can't wait to see you on Sunday! I will tell you about Ottawa! yay! The ceremony went quite well. I got to speak after the mayor and got to unveil the sign :)
    Moey!!!:)

    ReplyDelete