Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!!!

Well, today is Canada Day. I'm really not doing anything particularly Canadian today I don't think, eh. Sorry, REALLY cheesy joke. I guess I will probably watch the fireworks tonight. My friend Kaelen is going to come over today :) Yay! I haven't seen her in what seems like forever. It hasn't been forever though. I'm just exagerating. In one week I will be in Ottawa!! For those of you who don't know, I am going to the National Historica Heritage Fair. It is sorta like a science fair, but for Canadian History projects. I super duper excited, since I've never been to Ottawa, and have never flown on a plane before! (I guess I never flew off a plane either). I just read back on what I have written in this post and WOW I bounce from one subject to another. And I just did it again. And here I go again. Someone who reads this blog is probably wondering why I caled it Moriacle.com and I sign my name as Moriacle... It is kinda because of my friend Grace (mentioned in previous post) and her sister Evelyn. It is a combination of my name and the word meniacle... ya.... well, I am going to go now:)
MORIACLE!!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm signed in this time...:))
    Tried to comment last night but I wasn't signed in and Mother told me to get off the computer and go to bed...so...
    I like your blog. It's beautiful.
    And green. Green is good. Go green.
    Good times playing Monopoly...that credit card thing is AWESOME.....
    Don't fly off a plane. It might hurt.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I will try not to fly off a plane... Sorry I didn't say you were coming over too. I wasn't sure :
    MOEY!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I thought Moriacle was a pun on 'miracle.'
    Yesterday was fun. Thanks for having me over. We should do that more often.

    I second Margie; don't try to fly off a plane.
    Kaelen.

    ReplyDelete