Thursday, July 2, 2009

HHHmmmmm...

Well, when I was writing the title, I wasn't sure what to write. But I know now! Aren't you proud! :) Today, I went to get my photo ID. I don't like pictures when they are taken by professionals. I can't blame the photographer for how I look :P At least light didn't reflect off my glasses like usual. After that I went shopping for my trip. I'm not a big shopping person, but it was succesful so it was good. Now I am going to Grace's house to spend the night. Yay :) Grace is cool. I gotta go now. See ya!
MORIACLE!!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Whats did you get, preciousssss?
    Sorry, Margie just sent me a Gollum email, and I caught the mood.
    K.
    Ps is it okay if I post a link to your blog on my blog? When I get around to posting that is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure :D I haven't told many people about it yet. P.S. I may not come to church on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shocked gasp*
    Moriah, come to church.
    NOW.
    Did you see the article with us in it? Good picture, eh?
    Full page ad of me again today....
    Oh the publicity...
    M.

    ReplyDelete