Friday, February 12, 2010

Has it been a week?

Wow, long time no blog... woopsie. I basically did all I said I was going to. Skiing was super awesome! Also, Wednesday, I went skating, and yesterday I went to... THE BEACH!! No, I didn't swim, but it was awesome just the same... I love that place. I really can't wait for summer. I just want to wear shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops and go to the beach and... sigh. Oh well, it will come soon.. I really hope. Spelling bee tomorrow :D Margie is gonna kill.. in the good way. Anywho, gotta do school. Bye!
MORIACLE!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Ha...thank you Mo...
    Do you know if Kaelen has a ride? She said she would e-mail me after that random skating...but she hasn't...
    I'm afraid...:)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not be afraid!

    Summer will come soon enough... and with it the humidity. Ugh. I'm not fond of the weather here in Saint John.

    ReplyDelete