Friday, February 5, 2010

Just gotta get through boring today...

Well, I am quite excited cause I am going to be nice and busy for the next few days. Tonight, I have youth group, and possibly I might go to Grace's house tonight. I hope! I need a good dosage of Youngs! Hahaha but ya, if I spend the night Grace I will work on the project we are going to do together for he heritage fair tomorrow, which I am pumped about. Then church on Sunday. Not sure what I will do in the afternoon, but Sunday night I think Allan and I are going to the Superbowl thing. That will be interesting. Monday I have school, a tour of the Imperial theatre, and puppet practice. Then Tuesday... SKIING! I can't wait! Skiing is the best thing of ever! That doesn't even make sense I don't think, but feel free to interpret! Well, I am supposed to be doing math so I gotta run. Bye!
MORIACLE!!:)

5 comments:

  1. Well, I found out the Imperial isn't this week, but next week. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...one on you Mo...I am going to be backstage/onstage at the Imperial all freakin day....:)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you never came to youth. *tear* *tear*. you need to come, you haven't forever.

    ReplyDelete