Monday, March 1, 2010

Uuuuuhhhhh...

So yeah, I've been lazy and haven't posted in forever. Even now I do not have much to say... Grace and Evelyn are scaring me by just uumm.... being... uuhhh... freaks I suppose. I am so tired, since last night Grace and I stayed up until 4:30 and I woke up at 7:00... Sleep is required ight now, but I am at the Young's house for another night... AAHHHH Save me!!! They are talking in very strange accents and saying freakish things!!! I am quite delirious right now.... HUBAHUBABUBAJUBA!!!! AGH THEY WON"T B QUITE!!! HEEEELLLPPP!!! I'M DYING!! HEEEEEEEeellpppppp................ Too late.

MORIACLE!!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Don't die Moriah, don't die... NOOOOOOO.....

    Jeez, Evelyn, Grace, what did you go and do a thing like that for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Mo...just go lock yourself in the bathroom with a sleeping bag and some earplugs already.
    And I agree with Kaelen. Don't die. Please don't. You are a good friend. Don't die. You comfort me in despondency. Please don't die. Please. I'm begging you to desist. Please.
    Grace and Evelyn, watch your step. Don't hurt Moey.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post Moriah! About...I dunno...project night maybe? :P
    M.

    ReplyDelete