Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm back, and leavin'!

Hey!! I am back from camp! I got back on Friday night, but Saturday I went to the market, Sunday I had church and some friends came over, yesterday Andrea came over, then later Julianne came over, then I went to puppet practice (I joined a puppetry team) then I spent the night at Grace's, and I just got home a little bit ago... (Moriah takes a deep breath) Wow that was long... Anyway, camp was AWESOME!! I had such an amazing time! I met new friends, saw some old ones, swam, brooked, did crafts, and had AWESOME chapel services! I miss everyone so much. This summer has definitely been a summer of hello's and goodbye's for me. Alot of my friends have been hanging around the same friends all summer. For me, I have met lots of people, and had to say good bye to a lot of people. It is sad and happy at the same time. Tomorrow early in the morning, I have to leave to go to Quebec. And I am gone again. I come back on Tuesday, then I think I am going camping that next weekend. I hope to any ways. Depending on if Grace and I can sort out market stuff. I'm going to go now, so I guess I will post when I get home. Byee!
MORIACLE!!:)

5 comments:

  1. Camping?
    O h right..youth group..
    Margie is going campin over labour day weekend.
    Yey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally posted!!!
    Glad that you had a good time.
    Puppet practice... like marionettes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moriah- POST!

    Puh-leaaase.

    Kaelen.

    PS See you at church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post very soon. I promise
    ! I have to find a time when it actually appeals to me :P
    MORIAH!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete